Site change - 2013

This will be a collecting point for my past anime reviews and future reviews. Please note that there will be the inevitable time references in these as they have been lifted from my old LiveJournal (I'll keep the existing ones there for now)

Site change - 2013

Postby mistie710 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:44 am

In the next couple of weeks, I shall be changing this site and the sister "Oval Racing" site. The general idea is that the site will be moving to the main "index" page of Crashnet to replace what has increasingly become the launchpad page rather than the news page it started out as. I'll also be looking at ways to change the site to allow better definition of the two boards.

The change won't happen immediately though - I need to do backups and a few other bits and pieces before I get going. I'll post more nearer the time. If you have any problems with that, you can get to me on Twitter as @mistie710 or send me an email (see http://crashnet.org.uk/contact.html for the email link).

--
Chris Johnson
MMW Crashnet
mistie710
Site Admin

Re: Site change - 2013

Postby mistie710 » Mon May 18, 2015 12:51 pm

It has been a couple of years since I posted this, as you may have noticed. Thanks to the pressure of work, the update I planned never really came to fruition. Chances are that this may continue to be the case for now but should I get a chance, the site will certainly get an update. In the meantime if you would like to see a review of a particular title, please let me know.
mistie710
Site Admin

Return to Anime Reviews From Hell