View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:42 pm

Forum rules

Generally speaking, this is an announcement group for admins only but you may follow up if you have a question. Otherwise please post to the Miscellaneous/Chat group or PM me.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Site change - 2014 
Site Admin

Post Site change - 2014
I know I said this last year, but I plan to change this site. It's likely that this will be my Christmas project this year (I spent last Christmas working on a new system for work that fell through - long story and you, dear reader, will probably not be interested in it).

This will involve, to start with, a complete backup of everything held on this board and of the sister "Anime Reviews" board. Once this is done, the board itself will be removed and replaced with a newer version. I shall also be redesigning the way in which this board is set up to try to address problems with updating (including trying to find a way to get it updated on a more regular basis and stop the amount of bogus account setup attempts).

Note that I shall be removing old reports from the board - my previous idea of moving everything onto the board was a bit ambitious! I'm also looking for a better (i.e. quicker) way to do the photos (Shozam was a bit too inflexible). I'll post more when I'm ready to shift.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:47 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]